color
clarity

Seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on this MMD

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know anything about the quality of diamond foundry or what their return policy is, but that appears to be a nice find.

Please share plenty of photos when you get it if you buy it.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
I do love me a higher crown angle with smaller table, it looks pretty good to me. (*My opinion comes with a tablespoon of salt though, still learning).

My only concern is it seems to be priced a little higher than other fairly comparable diamonds when I did a quick search on RareCarat.

I agree with @whitewave - do post pictures and your review/thoughts if you go ahead with the purchase.

How are you planning to set it? =)

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
I do love me a higher crown angle with smaller table, it looks pretty good to me. (*My opinion comes with a tablespoon of salt though, still learning).

My only concern is it seems to be priced a little higher than other fairly comparable diamonds when I did a quick search on RareCarat.

I agree with @whitewave - do post pictures and your review/thoughts if you go ahead with the purchase.

How are you planning to set it? =)

I agree. I ended up pulling the trigger on this stone that was 400 less on rarecarat. Thoughts? I'm planning on setting in either white gold or 10-14k yellow gold (prefer the less brassy looking gold). It will depend on how much color I see when it arrives. This will be yet another ring for me. I am obsessed.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
I agree. I ended up pulling the trigger on this stone that was 400 less on rarecarat. Thoughts? I'm planning on setting in either white gold or 10-14k yellow gold (prefer the less brassy looking gold). It will depend on how much color I see when it arrives. This will be yet another ring for me. I am obsessed.

Ooo, lovely! Yes, definitely a better price, and the diamond looks a little bit cleaner overall than the other one you posted.

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Ooo, lovely! Yes, definitely a better price, and the diamond looks a little bit cleaner overall than the other one you posted.

Agreed. It just "grabs me" more when I look at it, if that makes sense. Both are great cuts per the tools, but this one just looks better to me overall. I will post pics once it comes in!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results