shape
carat
color
clarity

Seriously, Do I Really Need Another Opal?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't explain the fascination on my part with opals but it's there. I have such a hard time passing them up even though I tell myself you don't need this. I never listen to myself though. It's an annoying habit actually. Pretty sure hubby thinks so too, lol. Hense my latest estate find and purchase. It's not the brightest opal in the bunch but there was something about it that called to me so here it is. 2.67ct opal with 1.35cttw G VS2 diamonds. Hope you like it!

IMG_1804 (002).jpg

IMG_1806 (002).jpg

IMG_1837 (002).jpg

IMG_1782 (002).jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

I also love opals - they remind me of the Aurora Borealis & I find them completely mesmerising :kiss2:

I don't own any, but my mother has an antique suite that I hope to get my hands on one day.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

I also love opals - they remind me of the Aurora Borealis & I find them completely mesmerising :kiss2:

I don't own any, but my mother has an antique suite that I hope to get my hands on one day.

I find them totally mesmerizing too.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Congratulations!

Sava_Cin

Rough_Rock
Opals are so beautiful how can you not love them? I have always wanted an Opal in Diamond halo because it’s my birthstone.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girl, there is no such thing as too many opals!
Its a stunning ring, enjoy.

Thank you! I keep telling myself that. Hubby was like, "but it doesn't match any of your other opals." My response..."and your point is?" :lol:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Opals are so beautiful how can you not love them? I have always wanted an Opal in Diamond halo because it’s my birthstone.

Oh you should totally get one but I have to warn you...it's a slippery slope!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful @Catmom . But, we now need a family pic!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous ring @Catmom!! Gorgeous opal and stunning setting! :kiss2: I love opals too. Looking forward to seeing your opal collection!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous ring @Catmom!! Gorgeous opal and stunning setting! :kiss2: I love opals too. Looking forward to seeing your opal collection!

Thank you junebug17! The setting is amazing IRL. It's full of fire.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You always make gorgeous jewellery decision! Congrats!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. Yes you do. A need like this, that soothes the mind and fulfills the soul - yes, you needed it. Obviously. :love:

I’m with @Ally T, I love opals. The way they play with colour is just magical - there’s no other gemstone like it. My pearls and my opals get almost all of my eye time these days.

Your new ring is really beautiful ❤️

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. There is no such thing as too many opals. Of course you had to add this beauty to your collection!!! The colors are mesmerizing!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. Yes you do. A need like this, that soothes the mind and fulfills the soul - yes, you needed it. Obviously. :love:

I’m with @Ally T, I love opals. The way they play with colour is just magical - there’s no other gemstone like it. My pearls and my opals get almost all of my eye time these days.

Your new ring is really beautiful ❤️

Thank you yssie and yes I agree. They are magical and like you, my opals get most of my wear time these days. I've also come to love Tahitian pearls. I have a watch with a Tahitian pearl face and it also mesmerizes me so I can see where your love of pearls comes in.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. There is no such thing as too many opals. Of course you had to add this beauty to your collection!!! The colors are mesmerizing!

LOL, thank you for enabling me!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results