shape
carat
color
clarity

semi mount r u serious

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2007 12:18:06 AM
Author: WorkingHardforSmallRewards

but, how did you ladies know it was a LM? Obviously I don''t know something about ERD, but it doesn''t mention LM anywhere on the webpage did it?

i agree with what gypsy and the others said about the work of Leon. however, Leon used to have that exact pic on his site as well and Mark and Leon work together quite often so for folks who have spent hours and hours disecting settings it was a pretty easy guess. Part of what makes it special is the ratio''s he uses b/t the centers and sides as well as the perfect angles of the settings and you can''t forget those famous leon claw prongs..

here''s a pic of the ring on Leon''s site;

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=4

gduncan

Rough_Rock
Do you think the .25ct on each side(total of .5ct) will be the right size for my 1.69 round center. That was something i was worried about.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What''s the spread on the pears? And what''s the spread on your diamond?
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have 1.5 carat center stone w/.25 side stones; you should talk to LM. He probably could tell you what looks visually pleasing. Wow, I thought Leon's rings started at $5k or something like that; if I would have know how much he charged before hand I probably would have had him make my ring. Gosh, I am glad this thread is around so people can see how beautiful his ring is and how reasonable. Crazy! I can't wait to see your ring Gduncan!

gduncan

Rough_Rock
7.62x7.64 round center and the sides r what ever ERD uses

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I like smaller proportioned stones with centers. And I would want a pic of the three of them together, and Leon will do tht for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results