shape
carat
color
clarity

semi-bezel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hello kitty5

Rough_Rock
hello, Im giving my bf some ideas of settings i like and originally liked the simple tiffany style, but came across this semi bezel and think its absolutly gorgeous. ( hopefully i attatched correctly, sorry if it comes out huge
sad.gif
) Only thing we are concerned about is what type of wedding band would look best with it, mabye the etolie or plain comfort fit. Just concerned that it would look awkward on my fingers. The only pic ive seen of both band and ering is from the tiffany website, but i think the setting from Mondera looks much better and a little less bulky. anyone have any opinions?
thanks
~ anna

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
I like that setting! And I think it would look gorgeous with an etoile-style band.
appl.gif

hello kitty5

Rough_Rock
thanks quaeritur! ::sigh:: my heart just melts looking at that ring
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you see THIS thread ?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
This is my choice. Imagine one of these on either side of your ring. It's from Signed Pieces.

1957.jpg

bearman49

Rough_Rock
That will make a great ring. Maybe a polished channel diamond band to go with the polished engagement ring like this one. The width of the band would be determined by the size of diamonds you would want in the band or the length of the ringer.

DSCN0939a.JPG

hello kitty5

Rough_Rock
wow, these look great! i especially like the shared prong eternity, but the channel matches great too thanks for the pictures
1.gif
bearman what are the specs of the ering in your pic?

bearman49

Rough_Rock
Platinum mounting with a 1 carat diamond.
It's not set, just laying on the mounting for the pic.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bearman,

That's a really nice look. Do the rings fit flush together? It's hard to tell if the little space between is because of the edge of the bezel or if it's just the photo.

By the way, I like your new avatar.

Neil Beaty, GG ISA
Independent Appraisals in Denver

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 10/2/2004 1:23:50 PM bearman49 wrote:

That will make a great ring. ..
----------------

The set looks just like Tiffany's! And those rings to fit tightly together. Vey nice !
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results