shape
carat
color
clarity

selling on Loupe Troop

GLbluegreen

Shiny_Rock
Hello. I am going to list some items on Loupe Troop for sale and have a few questions for those who are experienced in this area. This will be my first time doing so. I read the agreement they state online. I am not a business, just wanting to sell some pre loved items.
I set up a paypal me account in order to receive funds from my sales. Is there anything someone could add to make my selling experience positive ? I haven't found any information about how to go about creating a listing and how large pictures can be, ect... Am I just not seeing this information on Loupe Troop's website ? Thanks for any and all help.

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Picture size limit is about 200kb? I usually shrink the photo under 200kb and it's always fine with me.

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock
I know this is an OLD thread, thanks for the good advice because it worked! Thank you, but now the quality of my pics are pretty cruddy. Any advice? BTW, to shrink down the size of my photos, I sent them to myself via email and chose size "small" on my iPhone. Is there a better way?

Thanks! :read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results