shape
carat
color
clarity

Selling on eBay......OMG!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think one of the best presents we have given anyone was the year we wracked our brain on something funmy what to get my FIL. He had @ pug that meant the world to him. What do you really get a person who has everything and and can afford to purchase whatever he wants. We had a sweatshirt made with a picture of his pug and his pug a shirt with a picture of his dad on it. My FIL and the whole family loved the gift.

My mom loved the diamond bracelet we gave her a few years ago.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think one of the best presents we have given anyone was the year we wracked our brain on something funmy what to get my FIL. He had @ pug that meant the world to him. What do you really get a person who has everything and and can afford to purchase whatever he wants. We had a sweatshirt made with a picture of his pug and his pug a shirt with a picture of his dad on it. My FIL and the whole family loved the gift.

My mom loved the diamond bracelet we gave her a few years ago.

That... is awesome. :praise: I really want to have a shirt for DH made featuring one of our cats (“his cat”)... wearing a shirt of my husband. 8) ;)) I just need to figure out a way to get the cat to wear a shirt and be photographed in it... then, hello photoshop!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @msop04 . I hope you do this and your family laughs about it for years to come as our family did.

My FIL passed away over 10 years ago. This is one of my happiest memories. My FIL was a wonderful man who meant the world to us (and so did his pug). My FIL opened the box with the sweatshirt for him, with the pug on it, and laughed. Of course, the pug was sitting right next to him at the time. You should of seen everyone’s face when FIL opened the box with the little t-shirt for his pug with the picture of dad on it. Dad immediately put the T-shirt on the pug and Louie walked around all day with dad’s picture on him. Dad also wore his pug shirt the rest of the day.

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love these stories! We have 2 cats and I keep thinking about getting them each a shirt with a picture of the other cat on it. I am sure that my husband would love to get in on a shirt of the both of them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results