clarity

Selling My Richard Homer Pink Spinel Ring

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring!!!

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can I ask your basis for your price? I find it to be really high. Is there something I am missing?

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
MissStepcut|1325826729|3096287 said:
Can I ask your basis for your price? I find it to be really high. Is there something I am missing?
Stones cut by Richard Homer are beautifully cut and sell for a premium price.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Indeed...

Perhaps one possible way to gauge if the price is too high is to ask Richard Homer for a quote for a similar spinel and factor in the cost of setting it in 18kt gold? That said, I am happy to consider all reasonable offers.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is priced to reflect his old prices. His prices have gone way up since the time you bought it. For a RH stone, in 18K gold, it's actually a steal.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hello TL :wavey:

Yes, I have actually marked it down from the total price paid for the spinel and setting at that time. I doubt this price can be achieved especially since RH gems and price of gold have gone up since.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is the diameter of the spinel?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi DS,

Apologies, I don't have that information currently. I will get a pair of callipers from the hardware store tomorrow and will take measurement. I will let you know tomorrow.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
I managed to get a pair of callipers today and took the measurement. The diameter is ever so slightly to the left of 6.5mm, so I would say it is approximately 6.4mm wide.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Did the ring sell? The link to the DB listing doesn't work...

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi stargurl,

I am trying to relist it on DB but I am having issues with my pc and the pictures are all on that hard disk. I will need my hubby to fix it. In the meantime, I will have to retake pictures and post it through my iPhone. I will post an update once I have done that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results