shape
carat
color
clarity

My Spinels

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
I posted a while ago about raiding my hubby''s paypal account. Anyway, I returned the square pink spinel to Barbara as I didn''t quite like the colour and bought a blue spinel and a periwinkle spinel from Dan Stair with the money refunded. As an advance birthday gift, my hubby paid for the setting of the spinels from Dan Stair and I have set it into a pendant in oxidised gold with baguette and round diamonds..

SSSpinelPendant1.JPG

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
I also bought two red spinels (one from Richard Homer and the other from Barbara) which I am still considering what to do with it. With my own paypal account, I also bought a round pink spinel from Richard Homer which I have set into a simple solitaire..

SSSpinelRing1.JPG

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
sweet
kicken!
congrates!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS.. especially that RING. Wow! Congrats!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you strmdr and gypsy! I love these fun pieces!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Simplysplendid, you have quite the collection! Thanks for sharing pics of your beauty''s.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Skippy, thanks! Jewelry is my only vice I think.. I have been purchasing gemstones from the web recently because they are so beautiful yet reasonably priced!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
SS,
YUMMO!!! You are building quite the collection, love them!!! Colored stones are such fun!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you''ve been bitten by the spinel bug. Great choices.
30.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful pieces. I think I better get cracking and build up my own PayPal account.

Love the pendant and the ring. I know the colors are going to be much more amazing in person.

Thanks for sharing!

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies! Hi Chrono, Yes, i have been bitten by the spinel bug.. I love them, other than the red ones, the rest are quite priced quite affordably so they make good fun pieces! I am still looking for a gorgeous red spinel, preferably in a square cushion!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stones, that pink is just beautiful!
18.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE THEM!!!! Love the design on your pendant. Love the color of your pink spinel.

Linda

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Linda and poshpepper..

I love these pieces and I designed the pendant myself! The pendant is really sparkly in real life..

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, gorgeous! I especially like the blues.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results