shape
carat
color
clarity

Selling loose diamonds....best website?

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Putting feelers out for a 3 carat Emerald cut loose diamond. Best websites...louptroup? And how much should I expect to lose??? Thanks!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loupetroop and DiamondBistro yourself or consign with Jewels by Grace. Can you swap it at the vendors if you don't like it?

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Hi sorry are you selling a loose 3 carat emerald cut? I'm actually in the market and would love some info please :)

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi, I would love to give you information. I'm not sure how much we are allowed to do on pricescope but I will give you the stats here. I just bought the diamond one month ago, and the GIA report is dated March 2015. It is a 3.01,Color I, VS2. Measures 9.88 x 7.18. Which you will find is far bigger than the average three carats. It faces up extremely white and it's absolutely Eye clean. The only inclusion can be seen when the diamond is facedown and in the corner, where a prong would be. The ONLY reason I am considering selling is I'd like to go up in size, and my husband has allowed me to. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes it is loose and never been set....still in soft diamond tissue paper!

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, I will try those vendors too... Also contacting the diamond dealer I bought it from!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results