shape
carat
color
clarity

Selling a ring - via mail?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

uggamer

Rough_Rock
Hey guys -
Does anyone know of a place where I could mail in a ring to a company to sell it? I have a ring which was appraised, and I have looked at Lippincot (thingswebuy.com), but does anyone know of any other/better places?

Thanks.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Try Pearlmans they are a PS vendor. Good luck.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

uggamer

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys, took a look at Pearlmans - do they only cosign jewelry?
Also anyone know of how long it takes for thingswebuy.com to get back to you with a shipping label? I''ve requested one nearly 2 weeks ago...
Thanks everyone

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
sometimes pearlmans will buy, but you will usually get a better price with consignment. depends also on the value of what your are trying to sell.

never heard of thingswebuy.com so can''t help you there..

uggamer

Rough_Rock
OK, I''ll have to check them out then.
Doesn''t seem like there are too many businesses that run through "mail-in sales". I suppose that makes sense, sending your jewelry off to some random place is somewhat sketchy...

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I sold my diamond on Craigslist. Unless it''s really expensive you might have better luck that way. Otherwise, I would stick with Pearlman''s or a brick and mortar for consignment.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results