shape
carat
color
clarity

Selecting JA diamond - Need Final Confirmation.

unknownxz

Rough_Rock
Hi Guys,

Was recommend the below diamond, just want to confirm that this JA diamond has no issue, looks eye clean, should sparkle and i'm ready to go ahead with the purchase.

http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut/1.71-carat-i-color-vs2-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-767299

Also saw this similar diamond at B2C, if it make sense at all to compare.

http://www.b2cjewels.com/dd-7578154-1.71-carat-Round-diamond-H-color-VS2-Clarity.aspx?sku=7578154&utm_source=pricescope.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pricescope.com

Thank you again for your help.

Zack

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not order the JA stone without getting an ASET image, but it looks promising.

The B2C stone does not have a photo, but I'd eliminate it due to greater depth and facing up smaller than the other one. I don't like the angles, either.

unknownxz

Rough_Rock
Thank you, i asked but looks like the ASET image is not available till January. They took a look at the diamond itself and mention it was a beautiful diamond. With time constraint, i went ahead and brought it, looks like worst case would be to perhaps get it exam after i get it to see if there's any issue now at this point. Thank you for your help!

Conversation with JA Chat:
That requires the diamond being held to have the photo taken for the ASET.
JC: at 17:48:26
I can take a look. One moment please.
Zack: at 17:49:40
k thank you, that works
JC: at 17:52:40
It's a beautiful diamond!
JC: at 17:53:00
Also great choice on the metal type for the setting, you will not be able to tell the color difference at all.
Zack: at 17:53:20
great, thank you for your help! :)
JC: at 17:54:42
You're very welcome Zack! :)
JC: at 17:54:59
It's also perfectly eye clean, and the cut proportions are great! It will give you a great amount of sparkles.

Zack

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's almost a 60/60 style stone and has a 33.5 crown, which is at the line of acceptable for me. Personally, if the price is right, it's a potentially good stone. It will favor white light over colored. But I personally strongly prefer an idealscope with 60/60 styles stones. And I know JA isn't offering one right now. Do you want to propose before the first of the year?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty setting. She asked for a halo?

See if they will idealscope if you buy it first. Worth asking.

unknownxz

Rough_Rock
yeah, i thought she wanted Paved setting, last minute change to a halo, went ahead and brought it. They didn't budge on the ASET image. Thank you. Hope it turn out to be a good gem, once i receive it, if possible, time permits, i will go get the gem checked out.
Thanks again for the help.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results