shape
carat
color
clarity

Seeking thoughts on this lab diamond!

jt88

Rough_Rock
Hello! I am about to pull the trigger on this diamond from james allen and would like any advice from experienced people on this forum. Is this a good option? I believe it has good proportions (HCA), and not too many inclusions from what I can tell. I looking for something that will BLING. Thanks in advance for feedback <3

Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 9.43.43 PM.png

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

jt88

Rough_Rock
No not tied to JA. but beyond the original specs I’m really looking for something that will have the most sparkle/brilliance/fire. I just want it to really shine. I’ve looked at ritani and I just can’t comprehend the price difference. What are the cons? These are half the price.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No not tied to JA. but beyond the original specs I’m really looking for something that will have the most sparkle/brilliance/fire. I just want it to really shine. I’ve looked at ritani and I just can’t comprehend the price difference. What are the cons? These are half the price.

Lab diamond prices are all over the place. JA happens to be one of the pricier ones and Ritani one of the cheapest ones. You might even find the same stone listed at different vendors for thousands of dollars difference. It's mind-boggling.

howlucky

Rough_Rock
Seconding what Kim said! No catch at cheaper sites as long as you’re discerning about quality and proportion. The exact diamond (same cert) I bought at Frank Darling was listed on a different site for $2k more. A lot of these retailers use the same wholesalers but mark things up differently.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

I've got some more options for you to take a look at in conjunction with the great recommendations that @Kim N posted...let us know when you're on the forum and standing by so that I can post them (or ping me on Reddit). I don't want them to get sniped by lurkers until you've had a chance to check out all your options and make a decision.

jt88

Rough_Rock
I've got some more options for you to take a look at in conjunction with the great recommendations that @Kim N posted...let us know when you're on the forum and standing by so that I can post them (or ping me on Reddit). I don't want them to get sniped by lurkers until you've had a chance to check out all your options and make a decision.

Pinged you on Reddit :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results