shape
carat
color
clarity

Seeking opinions on these 3 diamond settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dww777

Rough_Rock
Hi,I'm need some help deciding which setting to get... All of these are from online vendors, so I have to rely on pictures only. The diamond that I'm planning to get is a F VS1 ~1 carat. Because I'm spending quite a premium on the diamond, I'd like to take into consideration of how much the final ring shows off the diamond. Some settings, as you know, cover too much of the stone.

The settings that I'm considering are:

This one is pretty, but do you think its side band on the prongs cover too much of the diamond?

DavidWu-lalalegato.jpg

dww777

Rough_Rock
And: This one seems to showcase the diamond well, but I'm concerned it might be too tall/high of a setting? If you have any experience on trying out one of these higher settings, please let me know your thoughts!

B_JSK7057P.jpg

dww777

Rough_Rock
And:

dawugi_CWHSolitaire_f.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
The third one. It doesn''t have anything covering the diamond on the sides and it''s lower
1.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
#1. The legato head is so fluid and elegant. It would look fantastic with a 1 ct stone!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The first.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first would be my choice...#3 is my second choice.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results