shape
carat
color
clarity

seeking opinion about upgrading to 3c

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mbn

Shiny_Rock
To you ladies out there, or men, is it worth it to upgrade a 2.16c to 3c, or I am just wasting resources? 2.16c has 8.5m diameter, I imagine a 3c has 9.4-9.5 in diameter, I can see difference in size. 2.16c fits well on my 4.5 size finger, but a bigger size would have the ultimate effect of big size rock that I want. I tried on 3c solitaire, it looks a bit too big bc I am not used to size yet, but still nice enough on my finger. I don't plan to change setting of 2.16c stone if I plan not to upgrade bc I like it the way it is.

roksinmymind

Rough_Rock
why continue asking a question only you know the answer to? diamond experts can't help you here.

if you feel you need 3rd party justification/reinforcement to counter any doubt/guilt you may have for desiring a bigger stone, maybe upgrading isn't such a good idea. but only you know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results