shape
carat
color
clarity

Seeking Appraiser in North Dallas Area

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dallas

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good, honest appraiser in the North Dallas, Texas area?

I found a web page for one. If anyone has had any experience with them please let me know. The name and address are:

Geolat and Associates, Inc.
14110 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX

:))

slmulkey

Shiny_Rock
I recently used the appraiser that you mentioned, since as far as I know they are the only independent appraiser in Dallas. The only thing that I really wanted to know was if the cert matched the stone (it did). I'm having the stone set right now, and I plan on taking it back to them once it is set to get an appraisal for insurance purposes. She told me that she will also verify that the stone was not switched during the setting process. I would recommend them for appraisals. My cost was $75.

dallas

Rough_Rock
Thanks a bunch for your response! I'll proceed as planned when they finish with the ring next week.

ready

Rough_Rock
I have been considering using this appraiser as well. What equipment do they use? Do they provide Sarin's? What does the appraisal include?

Thanks a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results