shape
carat
color
clarity

Seeking Advice...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/4/2007 3:28:55 AM
Author: Ryans67
Right now I need to make sure I have someone to mount the stone in the setting. I have to get the setting at Jared's since its the only one I've found that I like.
Why don't you post a picture of the setting that you like and maybe the PS gurus can help you find the same thing, or something very similar, through the vendor that you decide to get your stone through. That way the vendor that provides the stone can set it for you too and you won't have any issue.

Ryans67

Rough_Rock
Ill stop by and take a picture tonight or tomorrow, but I can describe a general idea right now. Well see if anyone can make sense of it. Its basically a wide band out of white gold. On each side of the center diamond are two smaller (like 1/3c) round diamonds. The stones are perpendicular to the band. Every ring has the side stones running with the band; I really like the difference of the perpendicular approach. Also, the diamonds are perfectly in line at 90 degrees to the band, they are not curved or offset. It kind of has a modern feel to it. Maybe you guys can help off of that, otherwise ill snap some pics. I looked alot and had no luck. Thanks for the help! -Ryan

dolphingirl22

Shiny_Rock
something like this?

tn560603300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results