shape
carat
color
clarity

Seeking Advice: Thoughts on a 3.2 ct Round Diamond for First-Time Buyer

dw6

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

I am currently in the market for a 3 ct to 3.3 ct round diamond and would love to hear your thoughts and recommendations. As a first-time buyer, I want to make sure I am making an informed decision and getting the best value for my money.

I recently came across a diamond that caught my eye and would appreciate any feedback or advice on it.

Based on my limited knowledge, this diamond seems to be a good option. However, I value the opinions and expertise of this community and would love to hear your thoughts. Should I keep searching or does this diamond seem like a good fit for what I'm looking for?

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I’m not an expert, but I know the pros here will need to know your desired specs and your budget. There are so many factors that go in to choosing a great diamond and the experts here know how to look at the whole package.
My amateur opinion is the video looks beautiful and the report seems to be inline with what they usually look for, but wait until they weigh in.
I took the easy way out and went with JannPaul for my LG Emerald Cut. They have a reputation for very high standards for their both their EG and LG diamonds (as per the PS experts). I admit, I am paying more, but it took the stress off me! I have t wait for them to grow my diamond as it’s over 3ct. It will be worth the wait.

Kim or Deja are great at finding beautiful diamonds and they might just come in under budget!

Reactions: dw6

dw6

Rough_Rock
I’m not an expert, but I know the pros here will need to know your desired specs and your budget. There are so many factors that go in to choosing a great diamond and the experts here know how to look at the whole package.
My amateur opinion is the video looks beautiful and the report seems to be inline with what they usually look for, but wait until they weigh in.
I took the easy way out and went with JannPaul for my LG Emerald Cut. They have a reputation for very high standards for their both their EG and LG diamonds (as per the PS experts). I admit, I am paying more, but it took the stress off me! I have t wait for them to grow my diamond as it’s over 3ct. It will be worth the wait.

Kim or Deja are great at finding beautiful diamonds and they might just come in under budget!

Thank you Momo for your advice! I guess this one would be around my max budget. Hopefully the experts here could chime in and point me in the right direction.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the recommendation Kim! Just wonder, how did you determine it is more precisely cut?

You're welcome! The black areas between the arrow bases are more uniform in the one I posted.

dw6

Rough_Rock
You're welcome! The black areas between the arrow bases are more uniform in the one I posted.

Wow you have very good eye for detail. Thank you, I think I’ll get the one you recommended. There’s an inclusion on the table is that ok? Is there any other I should consider. Looking for 3 to 3.3, D color and Vvs2 and up.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Wow you have very good eye for detail. Thank you, I think I’ll get the one you recommended. There’s an inclusion on the table is that ok? Is there any other I should consider. Looking for 3 to 3.3, D color and Vvs2 and up.

Here ya go...Hearts and Arrows designation, little bit of a spread increase, and beautifully proportioned:

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Let us know what you go for.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results