shape
carat
color
clarity

Seeking Advice for Selecting Spessartite Garnet

agenova

Rough_Rock
Hi there-

Orange is my favorite color and I have been looking at spessartites for a while. So many of the ones I see on your suggested vendor websites have already been sold, so I'm assuming that the good ones go quickly. It is depressing to see a stone that you like only to click on the link and find out that it has been sold! Stone dealers/cutters really need to move those stones to a "Sold" section so as not to disappoint potential customers like me!

I have it narrowed down to a selection of stones and was hoping to get some expert opinions on the options I have chosen. You will notice that there is a range of price points. I want to get the prettiest spessartite for the money that will look good set in a ring. I don't have a design yet but the shapes of the stones I'm looking at lend themselves to various options.

I put all of the stones in a pdf document which you can see here: http://www.annegenova.com/spessartite.pdf

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Anne

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Anne:

I too love spessartite, the more orange, the better!

You'll have better luck (and I imagine more responses) if you post the photos of the stones here. For various reasons, many posters won't bother to click through to another, unknown and non-vetted site.

agenova

Rough_Rock
Minousbijoux-

You make a good point! I know that my personal website is completely safe but others may not know that. I will put together a post with the photos and details.

Thanks for your insight!

Anne

agenova

Rough_Rock
Please See New Post with Photos

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results