shape
carat
color
clarity

See Pink....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, here is my new pink topaz diamond pendant. Soon, I''ll be put on an allowance for jewellery so this is one of my last "flings".

Specs:
Pink topaz: 15.34 ct
Diamonds: 0.73 tcw

The cool thing about this pendant is that you can wear it either way - vertical or horizontal.

Here are some shots of it being worn horizontally.

PinkTopLd.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
And here are some shots of the pendant being worn vertically.

PinkTopPort.JPG

Scott Terence

Shiny_Rock
That is a beauty! It is very nice how you can change the orientation how you like... especially enjoy the last neck shot... amazing how well lit the stone is. Wear it in good health.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That looks awesome DD.
Wow- it''s huge and so pink. Enjoy

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
DD,
Pink is my favorite color and your necklace is just stunning. I love it!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Oh my--it is delightful. Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
DiaDiva:

That is one of the most EXQUISITE
6.gif
pieces I have seen adorn any womans neck. Very, Very Beautiful and thanks for sharing from one crazed colored gemstone finatic...Absolutely astounding!
36.gif

I love the style of the OMEGA type necklace. The thin gold links really accentuate the beautiful bold, elegant setting...That is a WOWSA of a piece..

Congratulations.....
21.gif

Regards:

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone. I love all colour stones but pink is my favourite.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
DiaDiva that is simply exquisite!!! You have the most beautiful jewelry!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
this is perhaps the most stunning pendant i''ve seen in a very very long time! i love the fact that it can be worn vertical or horizontal. congratulations on a unique and gorgeous piece!

peace, movie zombie

ps it won''t be long before someone gives you the ultimate compliment and uses the design for themselves.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...

I wholeheartedly conquer, that is a lovely piece.
I love the flowing curvy pave with the EC - very nice contrast.
I too love that you can change it from Horizontal to vertical, so cool.
How about a nice pair of earring to match!
18.gif

That would be yummy.

Scintillating...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, I will echo everyone else''s thoughts. absolutely stunning! And I love that you can change the orientation...
30.gif
you have such an amazing collection!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I love the east/west look sits on your neck very nicely. Can it be worn as a pin as well?

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE IT!!!!!! Simply amazingly beautiful, elegant and classic. Thanks for sharing (and sorry to hear of your impending allowance
6.gif
)

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful. Pink is my favorite color as well -- seems to be pretty common among us PS women.
2.gif

Can you tell us the details? Was this piece custom made? Did you design is? Who made it?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS and what a lovely pink!!!
36.gif
36.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I love it too. great design and what a beautiful stone!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Um... can I borrow that?! I SWEAR I''ll give it back...
31.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone, thanks for the compliments
9.gif

DiamondLil, this piece was made by my jeweller (in Singapore), he''s the guy that makes 99% of my stuff (once in a while, I do succumb to retail). It was custom made in that I picked the stone and setting separately but the setting was pre-set. He''s done a good job with it though. With him, I usually pick whatever stones I like first and then the design, so it''s custom-made from that perspective. Sometimes, I have them handmade and sometimes, they''re finished off from a pre-set. I must say though, that hand-made jewellery is TONS cheaper in Singapore than the US. It''s highly unlikely that I''d need to pay a few thousand US dollars for a hand-made setting even one that''s set in diamonds.

FYI, all my pieces are 18K WG. He doesn'' like working in platinum but my WG doesn''t discolour for at least a year or 2 and that''s when he re-plates them for me FOC (it''s part of the service - kinda like an informal loyalty programme. HAHAHA)

Hey, I''d be flattered if someone else was interested in getting something similar made. Let me know and I can put you in touch with my jeweller, he can make a piece for you and ship to the US.

Matatora, it''s not a brooch though because you''d be able to see the pin behind it. It''d be nice if I could have had one more way of wearing it but I guess you can''t have everything.

Anyway, I''m really happy all of you like it
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
! It was another one of my impulse buys. I saw the pink topaz and just had to have it and he just so happened to have that setting handy. I''m so bad
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
!

shasha

Rough_Rock
Ooohhhh...I would love to own one!
30.gif

Diadiva, I live just across the causeway, not in JB but KL. I been sourcing for something similar for ages but have not come across a piece as exquisite like yours. I will PM you to get more details.

I love it..I love it...I love it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, the pink of the stone is beautiful. And I love the setting and how you can convert it to be on the chain the long way or the tall way. Very cool. Nice jeweler you have
1.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
What a breathtaking piece! Wear it in good health!

Did you design it? Such nice job!
36.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I was just cruising around this forum and saw your GORGEOUS pendant!!
30.gif
30.gif
That is seriously stunning, I''m so jealous, but in a good way!
2.gif

Translucent

Rough_Rock
Oh how very lovely and versitile! What a nice sized rock. Enjoy!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning. Emerald cut AND pink.
18.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks everyone!!!

I''m going to be suffering from withdrawal while I''m on vacation for 2 weeks. DH will "kill" me if I tell him I need to go to an internet cafe while holidaying in China just to get on PS. Arghhhhhh....

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Love it!
30.gif

mymulan

Rough_Rock
DiaDiva... please tell me who your jeweller is......does he have email? If custom work is not that expensive there... I''ve been thinking of a specific design for a pink pear stone I have.......
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results