shape
carat
color
clarity

Secrets

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Just remember...in situations like this, they usually shoot the messenger.

I made a promise to myself not to get involved marital issues with friends. It very, very rarely ends well.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bean, the situation is awful all around. I've been burned before, telling a wife that I had (and other witnesses had) seen her husband making out with a MOH at a wedding. Did not go over well, and they are still together. I will never make that mistake again. Had the wife come to me and asked me if I thought there was something going on, I would've told her. I would definitely play it differently, in hindsight.

That said, I would do the same in your position. If wife comes to you and specifically asks if you know anything she should be privy to, then that is your "in" to tell her. If not, keep quiet and let him hang himself (he will, eventually.) What a sad course of events. I feel terrible for this woman. However, if he has talked so much "smack" about her in the past, there is a possibility that she isn't the sweet person she purports herself to be...so there is that to consider as well... although I don't know what that's worth in the scheme of this. If I were you, I would want to remove myself from this friendship altogether. Best of luck to you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results