shape
carat
color
clarity

Secret desires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Somewhere on the net, there are 2 stones I love. They are out of my budget, but I am saving for them. Meanwhile, I keep hoping they won''t sell. I have never mentioned these stones on PS, I have never linked to them and I sure hope they will still be around in a couple of months.

Who else is keeping a stone on the quiet? I expect no links, of course!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a few, and hoping in a few weeks i can get them
31.gif
but I know one says he will hold it for me, but part of me maybe wants them to sell so that I don''t get it... Do you think you can do like a layaway plan for your stones?

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think I could for one. I plan on asking for a significant discount on the other (older stone), so I doubt I could for that one.

Fingers crossed! Of course, I keep ignoring my signature, which I put there for a reason... Delayed gratification is not my strong point.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always link mine, I figure if somebody loves it and can afford it now, they should go for it (and it would save me the money and temptation!) and there will always be another one for me. But there's always a little part of me that hopes it'll still be there done the line.

Now if we're talking something I CAN currently afford, then I'll keep mum until I have it on hold, hehe. Then again, the only stone I've ever had that "I HAVE to have that" feeling with is my pad when I saw it in person. It might just be I can't get that attached without having seen it in real life, lol.

I do currently have my eye on something right now...but I bet I'll post a link soon enough.

Fingers crossed for you LadyDisdain!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/21/2009 7:13:25 PM
Author:Lady_Disdain
Somewhere on the net, there are 2 stones I love. They are out of my budget, but I am saving for them. Meanwhile, I keep hoping they won''t sell. I have never mentioned these stones on PS, I have never linked to them and I sure hope they will still be around in a couple of months.

Oh really? Where???
2.gif
11.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/21/2009 8:56:10 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 6/21/2009 7:13:25 PM
Author:Lady_Disdain

Oh really? Where???
2.gif
11.gif
Somewhere over the rainbow...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/21/2009 7:22:47 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain
I think I could for one. I plan on asking for a significant discount on the other (older stone), so I doubt I could for that one.

Fingers crossed! Of course, I keep ignoring my signature, which I put there for a reason... Delayed gratification is not my strong point.
not to enable... but do it
11.gif
I''m so curious to see what it could be and from whom?
31.gif

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Lady Disdain PM''d me and told me what one of her stones was..I hope she doesn''t get angry that I am posting a pic of it. I will let you guys see if you promise not to go out and buy it....
23.gif

she wanted something a little smaller than 98 cts. but she just loves the color..just two more paychecks and...
1.gif

bismark sapphire 100cts.jpg

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How could you?! Now the entire forum will swarm to my beautiful necklace and snap it out from under me.

LOL!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, the secret is out! You naughty girl.
38.gif
9.gif
That’s okay though because Am Guy doesn’t know the second desired stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results