shape
carat
color
clarity

Secondhand Gurhan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello! I''m thinking of buying a pair of secondhand Gurhan earrings to go with the rings I have. Of course whomever or wherever I find them will ''guaruntee'' authenticity, but is there anything I can check to make sure? Like are there specific markings on every piece Gurhan sells? Also, is there anywhere I can look to see older Gurhan pieces?

Thanks all!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/3/2006 6:00:13 PM
Author:weegem
Hello! I''m thinking of buying a pair of secondhand Gurhan earrings to go with the rings I have. Of course whomever or wherever I find them will ''guaruntee'' authenticity, but is there anything I can check to make sure? Like are there specific markings on every piece Gurhan sells?

I do not believe that every piece is marked. I believe that some are and some are not and I do not know why. Some of my pieces are too small to be marked...at least the way my bigger pieces are. I was hoping someone else was going to answer you with a more definitive answer ;-).

Let us know what you decide to do.

Deb
34.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
why not contact them directly? i believe his website has an e-mail address and i''d go to the source.

movie zombie

Ikat

Rough_Rock
Every Gurhan piece has a unique number, and 0.990. Any piece large enough will also have the Gurhan stamp, which is two G''s back to back- rather like the Gucci logo. The only piece I have that doesn''t have the GG stamp is the Spring Ring, which is too small to stamp. It does have the numbers. However, EVERY piece has the unique letters/numbers and 0.990 inscribed into the gold. He never uses "24K" or anything like that. If you are buying earrings, both should have the number and 0.990.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results