shape
carat
color
clarity

Second Strand in! More Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
For the last half hour I've been comparing my 3 strands. This one is just WOW. The luster is very, very nice. You can easily see the difference between this strand and my other two. The price reflects it as well. The more I'm learning about tahitains on here and the other forum, I'm starting to understand what "quality" means. Don't get me wrong, i will take any, ok luster strand (as long as it's green), and love it any day! But there is a large difference in quality between various pearls.
This is not good for my wallet.

I didn't take a ton of pics, too busy admiring them..lol.. but i tried to capture the luster, which was pretty easy, as well as give you guys an idea of the colors I'm seeing in different lighting. Of course I had to add my other round strand in there as well..lol No pics photo shopped except to resize! (I hate photoshopped pictures.)

Seriously, no more posting pics. I'm sure you guys are overdosing by now.. sorry..lol..

IMG_5269.JPG

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock

IMG_5271.JPG

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock

IMG_5272.JPG

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock

IMG_5275.JPG

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock

IMG_5279.JPG

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock

IMG_5285.JPG

30.gif
30.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
last one

IMG_5288.JPG

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
lol.. Swedish. These pearls can not take a bad picture.

I had a problem not using the flash and some came out blurry. I lucked out on these.

I just love that last picture!!!

I think you did a great job in showing the colors of the pearls.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Swedish. I really tried.. Tahitians are easy to photgraph though!

Wondering what they''re going to look like when the sun''s out (still grey skies, raining on and off here).

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
a few hours ago I did the DiaDiva and put all 3 strands on. Sat down, got some work done, walked by the mirror and went WOW.

I lied, here's 3 more pics. I know, I know, overkill. But I can't stop
23.gif

Copy of IMG_5337.JPG

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock

IMG_5377.JPG

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock

Copy of IMG_5370.JPG

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I promise no more posting!
11.gif

No no!!! keep posting!!

I think that wearing 3+ strands together should def be coined "The DiaDiva"
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Well, Elle, The DiaDiva looks marvelous on you!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Swedish. And I agree, 3+strands should mean the "DiaDiva" look on PS.
9.gif

Btw, I'm posting PP's pic of the baroque strand. If you look at my second to last pic (the baroques are on top of the other strands), and compare it to their pic, you can see how the colors are spot on. I gotta say, i totally appreciate that about PP. Their pics are a true color. In other words, you get what you see.

PPbaroquePearls.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Baby, OMG... Absolutely Fabulous.

The two new strands are beautiful and wow, the three together.. They look stunning on you Elle.

Yes, I agree this is the full Dia.

Swedish, what a great new avatar..

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
this one, called last one, with the two strands really shows the colors and is my favorite.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Garden. I''m wondering if i have the nerve to wear all three to the office.. lol..

In the pic "last one", and one other where i look almost tan, I was trying to get away from all the windows..lol. You can see the light behind me in almost all the pics except those two.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 7:40:01 PM
Author: elle_chris
Thanks Garden. I''m wondering if i have the nerve to wear all three to the office.. lol..

A lady came into our office for an interview last Friday. She had on navy pantsuit, v-neck, wrapped, white blouse and about 7 strands of white pearls (or pearl-wannabe, lol), the Rhianna look, but choker and princess lengths instead of opera lengths. She looked drop-dead gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock

In the pic ''last one'', and one other where i look almost tan, I was trying to get away from all the windows..lol. You can see the light behind me in almost all the pics except those two.

Give it a try. Go for two at first. I wore a double strand to huge inter- departmental meeting. Sat there quietly, and let the Tahitians speak. Have yet to wear three, but its coming.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
heheh, I''m sure she did. Pearls can definitely make a person.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 7:54:17 PM
Author: HHPmom

A lady came into our office for an interview last Friday. She had on navy pantsuit, v-neck, wrapped, white blouse and about 7 strands of white pearls (or pearl-wannabe, lol), the Rhianna look, but choker and princess lengths instead of opera lengths. She looked drop-dead gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Very Chanel

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
it''s lovely!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Maevie.

Garden- Like you, I have no problems with 2 strands. 3.. hmm.. not sure my neck''s long enough. Or, I think I might add a few pearls to the largest strand and make it 19.5 inches. I like the layered look better on me.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
I like the layered look on you too.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes, YES, YES!!!!!!!! need I say more?? and yes, we want to overdose on pictures...so please, don''t ever feel like we can''t get enough!!
9.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That last picture about did me in!!!!!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, CCN!

I''ve become a tahitian addict.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
the layering of all three looks gorgeous on you Elle!! you can DEFINITELY pull it off! the color of your skin tone is Beautiful with those pearls!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results