shape
carat
color
clarity

Second opinion - first time buyer

moustafelsawy

Rough_Rock
I prefer the proportions of the Yadav stone: smaller table, higher crown. At VS1 and no inclusions on the table, you will likely not see any inclusions. And it's cheaper than the Dimend stone.

What about the striation lines in the video? Am I being too paranoid. When I look at the videos the Yadav stone looks alot "dirtier" than the Dimend one.

If looks good to you in video I will place the order now.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about the striation lines in the video? Am I being too paranoid. When I look at the videos the Yadav stone looks alot "dirtier" than the Dimend one.

If looks good to you in video I will place the order now.

No, you're right, it looks bad in the video. I missed the video link the first time. I feel like you can do better than either of these stones. I'm not liking the look of the Dimend stone either.

moustafelsawy

Rough_Rock
No, you're right, it looks bad in the video. I missed the video link the first time. I feel like you can do better than either of these stones. I'm not liking the look of the Dimend stone either.

Thank you, thought I was going crazy for a second haha. I will pass both then. The search continues! Thank you for your help, greatly appreciated.

moustafelsawy

Rough_Rock

Dimensions look good. There is a big like thick line on the side. Is that OK? Also how is the "8 hearts and 8 arrows" effect. You are the expert, if this is a good price and all looks OK I will just pull the trigger unless you think if we wait we can find something better. We basically have until end of December to get one.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you call With Clarity and ask them to check out the inclusion with the naked eye? It's off to the side and could be covered by a prong, but ask them if it's truly eye-clean. The arrows look good, and the proportions are my favorite (smaller table, higher crown). That same stone is coming up from two other vendors who both have it listed for more, so the price seems good as well. My thinking is that supply will probably get smaller towards the end of December, with people buying diamonds for gifts and engagements.

moustafelsawy

Rough_Rock
Can you call With Clarity and ask them to check out the inclusion with the naked eye? It's off to the side and could be covered by a prong, but ask them if it's truly eye-clean. The arrows look good, and the proportions are my favorite (smaller table, higher crown). That same stone is coming up from two other vendors who both have it listed for more, so the price seems good as well. My thinking is that supply will probably get smaller towards the end of December, with people buying diamonds for gifts and engagements.

Okay calling, will report back.

Just called in; he said eye clean. Will go ahead! (finally)

Last edited:

moustafelsawy

Rough_Rock
Thank you @Kim N. I have placed the order. Thank you everyone who helped.

I managed to apply to the withclarity credit card and got 300$ off. Total paid 3508$ and no taxes to NJ!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome! Please share photos when you receive it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results