shape
carat
color
clarity

Second hand tiffany

dudeman500

Rough_Rock
Just spoke to Tiffany on the phone about getting a ring resized in Australia. They said they only resize for the original owner, is this a change in policy? Everything i've read says that they would resize for anyone for a fee.

Anybody resized a tiffany ring in Australia recently?

bibs

Rough_Rock
Yes! About 4 weeks ago I got a solitaire resized 1.5 sizes down. They knew by the serial inscription that we were not the original owners. They asked a few questions and we said we bought it preloved. They resized it. I don't think they were super happy but there was no issue. Cost was $120. It was done at the Brisbane store and took 2 weeks. What store did you go to?

dudeman500

Rough_Rock
bibs said:
Yes! About 4 weeks ago I got a solitaire resized 1.5 sizes down. They knew by the serial inscription that we were not the original owners. They asked a few questions and we said we bought it preloved. They resized it. I don't think they were super happy but there was no issue. Cost was $120. It was done at the Brisbane store and took 2 weeks. What store did you go to?

Thanks for that. Spoke only on the phone but will be getting it done in Sydney. Hopefully won't need a resize or a trip to Brisbane.

Last time I went to the flagship they were pretty unhelpful. After checking on the phone whether I could get an updated valuation if I bought second hand. Then going in store and they said I was told the wrong thing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results