shape
carat
color
clarity

second hand tiffany ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sissy77

Rough_Rock
If i buy a sencond hand tiffany diamond ring from another person,
can i still trade in the ring and upgrade it in any tiffany store?

Thanks a lot.

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
I think you can if you have the original paperwork on the piece. I'm talking about the leatherbound cert from T&Co. You can always call their 800 number and ask customer service.

Sissy77

Rough_Rock
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Actually I don't think this is possible. Check previous posts on this subject. From threads that have surfaced in the past, I gathered that Tiffany will only let you trade in and upgrade if you have the original receipt with your name listed on it, not someone else's--regardless of who owns it now. They will do service on it and all that...but I would call to ask a Tiffany store if this is your intent after purchase, to find out for sure!!

Sissy77

Rough_Rock
Thanks a lot,mara.
To me,one more bad news is that maybe they will ask the customer
to double the orginal price for the new purchase.
Way too high to me now.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Most co's require some sort of upgrade for trade-in...but all jewelers are different. I know some require you to spend around 50% more to trade it in, some may be less..some more! If you are seriously considering the Tiffany ring, I would call up Tiffany and ask a few questions. The worst they can do is say no and it's not as though they can track you down to flay you alive for just asking.
1.gif
Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results