color
clarity

Second guessing this labgrown

dabrain230

Rough_Rock
What do you guys think?

Link

3.png

Somehow the certificate did not have an inclusion diagram.

HCA is 1.9. Somehow the table seems to have some leakage. I have been looking for months and put it on hold because I don't want to wait forever. Given the situation with Corona, supply is scarce so the selection is limited.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like this. Not sure where you are seeing leakage. I think you likely could have gone down in clarity and color to get more size, but this looks good to me.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree completely with @lovedogs I like it too but I would have gone down in clarity and color for size but this is really lovely.

dabrain230

Rough_Rock
Appreciate the feedback, that makes me feel better! I don't want to go up in size that much because it doesn't really fit my girlfriend's petite fingers if it gets too big. Plus, I would probably have taken something slightly bigger if anything nice was available. But just finding a stone with decent specs on paper was very stressful. I have been looking daily for months.

The reason why I was thinking about leakage is because the table from the front view seems somewhat dark and not really bright. Given the videos are shot under proper lighting I expected something like this:
4.png

comparable stone but probably a bit too shallow?

Depth 60.2
Table 58
Crown 34.1
Pavilion 40.6
HCA 0.7

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Appreciate the feedback, that makes me feel better! I don't want to go up in size that much because it doesn't really fit my girlfriend's petite fingers if it gets too big. Plus, I would probably have taken something slightly bigger if anything nice was available. But just finding a stone with decent specs on paper was very stressful. I have been looking daily for months.

The reason why I was thinking about leakage is because the table from the front view seems somewhat dark and not really bright. Given the videos are shot under proper lighting I expected something like this:
4.png

comparable stone but probably a bit too shallow?

Depth 60.2
Table 58
Crown 34.1
Pavilion 40.6
HCA 0.7

Annotation 2020-07-14 144022.png

If I am "Reading" the images correctly, it looks like the one you originally chose (the pic I just took) will have more "contrast" compared to the newer one you just posted. I personally prefer the one you picked to the new one you posted, but it's a personal preference

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results