shape
carat
color
clarity

Second attempt at RB search. Opinions on this one please

WICheez

Rough_Rock
Based on feedback from the last post i applied the number filters from diamond seeker.

I found this one, no ASET for this one. I will ask the vendor if an ideal scope or ASET can be obtained. None were on the manufacturer site.

Depth: 61.5%
Table: 55%
CA: 34.5 degrees
PA: 60.6 degrees

HCA 0.7

G VS2. 1.1 ct.

1238064_arrows.jpg

1238064_hearts.jpg

1238064.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks good to me. Yes, an idealscope would be ideal. But from what you do have, I'd say it is a very safe purchase.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
WICheez|1460912125|4020452 said:
Based on feedback from the last post i applied the number filters from diamond seeker.

With no comment on this diamond (I am not allowed to comment since I am in the trade) I just wanted to give you a quick :appl:

Time after time we see consumers come to PS, ask opinions and then not take the advice of people who give them.

Nice to see someone who has applied the knowledge they have attained.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: Yay!!! As Diamond Hawk said, it is nice to see someone use the advice and so quickly find a great stone! It is nice if they can get light return images, but I would personally consider this stone safe to buy if they can't provide them.

WICheez

Rough_Rock
Ha. In an infinite universe with an infinite number of monkeys and all that.

Any cause for concern with the "splits" in the hearts? If not, will jump all over this one.

Gypsy, Diamondseeker, PFunk thanks again for all the help.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results