shape
carat
color
clarity

Seastartrading Etsy

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I considered purchasing a gold setting for a gemstone from SeaStarTrading on Etsy. To test the waters, I ordered a sterling silver bezel for a piece of jade, and a chain with a pendant bail. I am so glad that I didn’t go ahead with the large purchase.

First, they sent a 12mm bezel instead of the 15mm that I ordered ($5.00). I asked them how to go about exchanging it. They didn’t give any indication of a return label and said “yes, you can return with rigid mail.” They said they would send the replacement, and I heard nothing after that. I already showed them a picture of the package for return, so it is very strange to hear nothing back. I have screen shot the entire conversation and will send it to the Etsy team.

Sure, it’s a small piece at $5.00, but they just lost a $1,200 sale to AurosiJewels (who has fantastic service) and will have to answer to Etsy. Their loss. :roll2:

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I FINALLY got a refund after I opened a dispute. :roll2: They didn’t even try to send it. Never again with this company.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the warning and what a pain that they were so difficult to deal with.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
@foxinsox you are very welcome. I will post a review of Aurosi Jewels when the ring is done. They’ve been great so far.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results