shape
carat
color
clarity

Searching for a particular ebay seller...please help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone
1.gif

I''m looking for a particular ebay vendor of coloured stones...that has been mentioned on here a few times, as being really quite good.

I think, from memory, he sells mostly fairly small stones, and to aid the search, his photography is (supposedly!) not the best.

But, some have bought decent stones from him, and for the life of me, can''t find reference in my searches.

It''s not weblorn...I''ve found that one...

Any ideas people? many thanks for your help!

1.gif

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Hi
Are you looking for vallejo916? I bought two stones from him. He seems very trustworthy, and the stones were well priced and nice (without being spectacular). I don t think he has anything to sell at the mo though. By the way what is the stone in your pic? Amethyst? It looks lovely.

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
He''s just relisted a load of stones.

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Many thanks!!

This is the one

36.gif

Date: 7/16/2009 5:47:59 AM
Author: mousey
Hi

Are you looking for vallejo916? I bought two stones from him. He seems very trustworthy, and the stones were well priced and nice (without being spectacular). I don t think he has anything to sell at the mo though. By the way what is the stone in your pic? Amethyst? It looks lovely.

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Thats strange- I checked to see if he had anything up when I first came across this post, and there was nothing. He must have relisted very recently! Are you thinking of buying something pwendyp? The .78 pink Tourmaline looks nice? I tried linking it but it did nt work.
His pics are quite poor aren t they? They look like the pics I took of my stones, and then decided not to post them as they were too bad!

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
hi mousey
1.gif

Thanks for the link...

There''s a couple of stones that might be good to go...but I''m also asking someone else about a matched set of pink tourmalines...will have to see if they have the rough first.

So many to choose from - it''s hard to choose!

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results