shape
carat
color
clarity

Searching for a Fancy Intense yellow cushion diamond

Vivatwo

Rough_Rock
Hello!
I’m helping my son search for a Fancy Intense Yellow slightly elongated cushion cut diamond, he's planning on proposing in the new year. Budget is around $8000k CAD for the stone. He likes the look of this one, but I thought I’d reach out to this community for thoughts on it and or any alternatives, please?

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I’m interested in a yellow diamond as well, so I’ve been looking at a few vendors. Two that have been highly recommended here for fancy color diamonds are Diamonds by Lauren and Liebish. I would suggest contacting David at Diamonds by Lauren (he is the owner and posts here as @Rockdiamond) because he can walk you through many options. I am not knowledgeable enough to comment on the stone you posted but I know others here would be.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
I’m interested in a yellow diamond as well, so I’ve been looking at a few vendors. Two that have been highly recommended here for fancy color diamonds are Diamonds by Lauren and Liebish. I would suggest contacting David at Diamonds by Lauren (he is the owner and posts here as @Rockdiamond) because he can walk you through many options. I am not knowledgeable enough to comment on the stone you posted but I know others here would be.

I also recommend Diamonds by Lauren. I have a pair of cushion cut yellow Diamond earrings from him. He’s quite lovely to deal with .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results