shape
carat
color
clarity

Searching for a earrings - diamond stud

BensonLoe

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I am happy to ask this forum again, you guys helped me 2022 in finding the right ring for my proposal :).

Now I am looking for a pair of diamonds for earrings (diamond stud). The size can actually be small (maybe 0,2 or 0,3 ct each). Is Whiteflash the right adress for that? The budget is not that high so around 500-1000 (if possible...).

Thanks in advance

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back! You could do Whiteflash if you wanted a sure thing/super easy experience. Their ACAs start at .3 carats, though. Is your budget for the stones only?You could get something like this pair, for about $900:

I have ACAs that are J; you do see a tint if you compare them to an E color, for example, but I don't notice or mind it. They are amazing earrings.

However, you could also ask people to help you find something nice on James Allen or another site, and you would probably be able to save some money.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back! You could do Whiteflash if you wanted a sure thing/super easy experience. Their ACAs start at .3 carats, though. Is your budget for the stones only?You could get something like this pair, for about $900:

I have ACAs that are J; you do see a tint if you compare them to an E color, for example, but I don't notice or mind it. They are amazing earrings.

However, you could also ask people to help you find something nice on James Allen or another site, and you would probably be able to save some money.

Those are beautiful.

Old_Fossil

Rough_Rock
Hi @BensonLoe - good call on returning to the experts here to support your next purchase. Here are some options for you to consider in your search. I agree with @mayaINaU that well cut J color stones should look spectacular.

The WF offerings seem well covered, so here are a pair of Brian Gavin Signature round .30 ct J color stones here:

and another pair, slightly smaller, with I and J stones here:

The above are all AGS Ideal 0 grade. All the best in your search. Let us know what you end up going with.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results