shape
carat
color
clarity

Scott kay with mine cut. Here are the pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

downtownfish

Rough_Rock
Well I finnally have the ring. When I went to pic it up the table was leaning to one side, had him reset it and now here are the results. Also is there a way to attach pictures from photobucket, it dos not seem to work on ps.

_DSC0289 (Medium).jpg

melz

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! What is the color on that stone? I ask b/c it's so clear and I know older cuts often aren't ...

downtownfish

Rough_Rock
I don''t know the color, but in person it does have a yellow tint. It is very easy to see when looking at the surprise diamonds under the stone and comparing it to the center stone. I originally wanted to go with a three stone ring, but I did not like the look of the yellow in the middle with the side stones being so clear.

melz

Shiny_Rock
Well that setting you chose is beautiful and compliments the diamond very well.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 11:47:14 AM
Author:downtownfish
Well I finnally have the ring. When I went to pic it up the table was leaning to one side, had him reset it and now here are the results. Also is there a way to attach pictures from photobucket, it dos not seem to work on ps.
No.

Wow, the ring looks gorgeous! Think you could get some close ups?
31.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous!! Congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results