Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Schitt’s creek. Is there a thread for this show already?

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
Okay! You all have convinced me. Despite the fact that Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara have been two of my most favorite actors/comedians since SCTV days, I had tried to watch Schitt's Creek and found, in the first episode or two, their characters seemed more like caricatures of people, so didn't continue. But now I'll go back - gives me something more to do than feeling trapped at home! :lol-2:
Persevere
Honestly its worth the effort

I watched the first couple and wasn't impressed but i came back to it a few months latter (likw 18 months) and it honestly just gets better and better

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this show!!

Yes, it starts off slow in that the characters are exaggerated with nothing to sink your teeth into as far as depth or soul goes. I kept watching out of fascination for the actor's interesting mannerisms (especially David, omg his expressions are priceless!). That changes, however. Once it does, you have the most delightful combination of depth and growth alongside quirky, interesting, comical personalities.

I watched a few early episodes after having watched most of the series. I did wonder why I stuck with it as the stark contrast between what the show became and what it started out as was glaring. I find that true of a lot of shows though (The Office comes to mind). It takes time for the writers and actors to evolve the characters and story line. Schitt's Creek does this masterfully!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, S1E8 with the Allez Vous MLM? Omg dyingggggg this is the same shit that happens over and over in my little midwest neck of the woods!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.