shape
carat
color
clarity

Scam seller on Etsy

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
in all seriousness, if the diamonds are fake, please report them to etsy. There's a "report this shop to etsy" option where her items are listed
They’re real..I don’t know why Jennifer’s aren’t but like I’m said..she’s still a scammer refusing to refund people’s money..

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY! Glad you didn't get scammed on those two. :dance:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know! I was sweating it..

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad yours is real, at least that is a load off your shoulders. Feel bad for Jennifer though.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad yours is real, at least that is a load off your shoulders. Feel bad for Jennifer though.
Me too..I told her to let me know what happens.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
What’s really bad is she said she sent both rings back so the seller has her two rings and $650! Jennifer keeps contacting me and even copied the conversations between them so I can see them. I did tell her to contact Etsy to report Facetlane. I don’t know what else to tell her.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tell Jennifer to check her local superior court's website to see if she can file a small claims action against the vendor... she could also file a BBB complaint if she hasn't done so already.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tell Jennifer to check her local superior court's website to see if she can file a small claims action against the vendor... she could also file a BBB complaint if she hasn't done so already.
That’s a great idea! I’ll tell her!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry this happened to you. Glad yours were real though!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The upside to this is that she will have to appear (or her lawyer) in the state which the claim is filed.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jennifer got a refund from Etsy! I started another thread to spread the warning about Facetlane..I actually copied Jennifer’s email to me..but it showed my email address with my last name. I tried to delete it but it would only let me edit it..so the thread is still there. I’m actually glad now because it will be more exposure so other people don’t do business with her..I’m so happy for Jennifer..I hope Etsy shuts her down..

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am glad she got her refund.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results