shape
carat
color
clarity

Save-the-date opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
A friend who is a graphic designer is making our stationery suite for us, which is awesome because it's completely unique to FI and me, and it's a portfolio-builder for my friend (meaning economical for us!). All of the pieces will be based around the same graphic, but it will be modified to be more elegant, and on a white background, for the invitations, place cards, and thank-yous.

We'll be printing our save-the-dates soon, but I haven't actually ordered the paper yet so he's still able to make some changes if necessary. Obviously, I "anonymized" it by changing names, location, and website, so the spacing is very slightly different on the real one (for example, our names are properly centered), but not so much that it really matters. I really value all your eyes for design, so please tell me, what do you think? All comments and critiques are welcome!

ETA: Sorry, it came out kind of grainy when I resized it for the web...hopefully you get the idea!

anonsavethedate.jpg

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I really like this, Octavia! I think the colors are great, and I really like the a-symmetry of the design because I think it keeps it from looking too busy. It''s great that your friend is making your stationary. What a great idea to choose a white background for the other portions but still use the same graphic. I like the extra pop of color for the STDs!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Looks great! It will also look fantastic on a white background as well.

I also have a friend who is a graphic designer and I can''t wait for her to get started on our stationary suite!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I really like it. I also agree that it will look FAB on a white background.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results