shape
carat
color
clarity

Saturn Setting and Asscher Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

We stopped by the jeweler today to finalize the setting/band, and also picked up the diamond from the other jeweler. Attached are pics of both...apologies in advance for my chubby fingers and fuzzy diamond photos. Its the best I can do right now (I felt compelled to post, since I won''t tell any of my friends until its presented to me!). I''ll post what the jeweler and appraiser provide next week. Oh, and the setting has a radiant cz in it right now...ignore that. My asscher is almost exactly the same size.

Here''s the link to my other two threads - setting.

I hope I did good
1.gif

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Setting from the side...you cant quite see it, but there''s a nice little scroll with melee on it underneath the basket, and melee on the sides of the basket

piccolasetting1.jpg

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Asscher pic 1 - on black linen using a little eyeglass mangifier in front of my canon elph lens :) 2 more like this coming then a hand shot (all indoors)

piccolaasscher1.jpg

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
and on my boyfriend''s hand...he laughed the entire time i obsessed over these photos :)

piccolaasscher4.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Looks pretty, I cannot wait to see more upclose pics of the ring once finished!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I love this setting, and I checked out your asscher on the other thread. It is just gorgeous. Can''t wait to see final pics!!!!
21.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Asschers are the height of classiness. Congrats!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful!!! Every time I see a new asscher on this forum I just drooool.
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re going to look gorgeous together - can''t wait to see the final product!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yummmmmyyyy that asscher is just fabulous!!!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous Asscher!!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your asscher and the setting both look great! I''ll bet you can''t wait to see the finished ring. Come back with more pics of this beauty.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your asscher is gorgeous. I have a local jeweler who carries Saturn Settings and they are very lovely. can''t wait to see the finished ring.

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ilovesparkles, lizz, Julian, KristyDarling, FireGoddess, Mara, Jelly, Sundial, MrsSalvo...I am so excited to be going to the appraiser/jeweler to set it tomorrow. I feel like Gollum...sneeking peeks at it at random times when my bf wasnt around. But I know once I give it to the jeweler, its the last I''ll see it until....until I dont know when! :)

I''m happy to have found something locally that looks like what was in my mind. I was almost ready to go with WF until I found this local alternative...and I am happy to buy it instead of going the custom route. Now I''ll have a local point for cleanings, prong checks, and also the feeling of knowing what exactly what you''re going to get (even though custom would have saved me a bit of $). And this setting is much more unique than what I would have designed. I feel like it patiently found me, just when I was ready to ''give up'' and pick from the other very sensible and pretty options I had. The surprise diamonds on the scroll underneath are like a little secret...something I never would have given myself. It also was my bf''s favorite so far, and since he''s let me do everything else, it felt good to let him ''pick'' it.

So now I guess I wait...but i should get more photos from the jeweler and appraiser...I''ll report back with those when I can!

Thanks all! Without your education and support, I''m not sure I would have felt so secure right now!

36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful ring

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Now the wait begins in earnest! If the diamond fits the setting (90% sure it should) then its ready within a few days....but if for some reason the stone doesnt fit...we have to order the setting and its going to be 4 weeks!

In the meantime, here''s the sarin report that I received from the appraiser yesterday. I love my diamond, but I''m open if anyone wants to comment on the numbers. It was nice to ask all my questions of the appraiser, and it was great to receive the good news at the end that he thinks I got a good deal on the diamond. (Thanks Pricescope!)

Now only if the jeweler would email me the photos of the setting like they promised!

Attachments

• piccoasschersarin.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 281
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results