shape
carat
color
clarity

Saturn Jewels Online Retailers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cousingigi

Rough_Rock
After a long search I finally found some Saturn Jewels retailers online (strangely not by googling but by looking at one of the ads on the Saturn site and looking up the jewelers that were listed. This is the best one I found:

Barmakian Jewelers in Boston (barmakian.com) carries a large line of Saturn Jewels and they have a great website. The prices they quote are about 30% less than what the jeweler in my home town that carries Saturn wanted.

FYI: Most of the items on Barmakian''s engagement ring and wedding band pages are Saturn. Make sure to click the thumbnails because they only show about 1/3 of what''s in the full size picture which might be 3 or 4 rings.

This is the set I really want (probably with about a 2.25 ct RB center)

r_06_360.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for the info! No one in my city sells Saturn. I did see some settings in a city 3.5 hours away, but that is too far to drive on a regular basis. And their website pricing does look better than what I was quoted before. Looks like they might be selling Kirk Kara, who I also love!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results