shape
carat
color
clarity

Saturn Jewels - any experiences with them???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockinred

Rough_Rock
I''''m in the process of finding a new mounting for my e-ring diamond. It''''s an OMC in the original antique setting, but the setting is no longer stable.

I''''ve found some great sites for companies who do antique reproductions and recently stumbled across Saturn Jewels (www.saturnjewels.com). Their stuff looks gorgeous, but I''''ve never heard of them.

Anyone have any experiences with them - good or bad?

Thanks!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I have never heard of them, but you may be able to find a refernece by searching for them. Which of their settings do you like? Have you looked at Fay Cullen?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
They carry Saturn Jewels at one of my local jewelers. The pieces are Gorgeous and very well made. I believe all of the settings are done by hand. I actually considered purchasing one of their settings before deciding to go custom.

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
The e-rings on the web site are beautiful! There are a couple of bands that I love, too!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a link to a pricescoper''s ring and the setting is from saturn jewels linky

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results