shape
carat
color
clarity

Satin-Finish Gold Band Ring with Burnished Colored Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Oleander

Shiny_Rock
A year ago or so, my husband bought me this ring from a little boutique in Fish Creek on a trip to Door County, WI. I go through cycles of what I wear on my right hand, and haven't worn this in a while, but now have a revived interest in it (probably subliminally from the Etienne banner ads at the top of this forum). The small colored diamonds are quite lively and put off a nice sparkle and shine, especially in contrast to the matte gold band. I don't see many rings like this on hands in my neighborhood.

I'm attracted to its modern simplicity, without its being a sculpture like so many modern rings are (I'm too small to carry those off). Here's some pictures to share:

DSCN1283.jpg

DSCN1281.jpg

DSCN1280.jpg

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
I''m so loving that ring!
36.gif
I almost bought one like that a couple of weeks ago up in Ontario that was white gold but that yellow gold really brings out the richness in the color!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~What a pretty ring!! I love the colored diamonds!!
30.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I really like your ring. I have one that is rose gold with different colored diamonds. It seems to go with everything.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it, what a fun ring!!!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, I love it!!! It''s unique and I love the pairing of the matte gold and the colored diamonds. Beautiful!
36.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I love it! Your colored diamond jewelry is some of my favorite on pricescope.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! I LOVE IT! MAN, I am a''lovin'' those Etienne rings. I want one in WG or plat, it is SOOOOOO on my WISH LIST!

What ring size is yours? What is the width? How many stones does it have? (Do you know what size your melee are?) I ask all this because I was playing around with their "build your own" feature but DER, I don''t know what to ask for!!!

THANKS!

http://www.starlightbands.com/proto3.htm

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the colors in that band. I bet you get a lot of compliments on this piece because it''s so different and stunning. I think it would be really fun to wear bands like this to a cocktail party.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!! I can anticipate a new trend starting on PS!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I love it.
What a perfect rhr

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! I love the satin finish.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jawdrop!!!

I adore those E Perret-style rings (is it by him?). It''s beautiful!!! And of course, I''m a total sucker for anything with a satin finish.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I love love love it!
30.gif

What a beauty!

Oleander

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, everyone, for your kind comments.
1.gif

Date: 10/10/2006 6:35:20 PM
Author: Lynn B
OH! I LOVE IT! MAN, I am a''lovin'' those Etienne rings. I want one in WG or plat, it is SOOOOOO on my WISH LIST!

What ring size is yours? What is the width? How many stones does it have? (Do you know what size your melee are?) I ask all this because I was playing around with their ''build your own'' feature but DER, I don''t know what to ask for!!!

THANKS!

http://www.starlightbands.com/proto3.htm

I believe the ring is a size 6 and is 3mm wide (although domed on the top surface) and 2mm thick. It has 8 diamonds, 2 of each color: white, yellow, blue, and green. The stones are roughly 1.5mm in diameter (maybe a little smaller), but I am measuting with a tape measure and had too much caffeine today!

The ring has not hallmark showing Etienne, so I am sure it isn''t one of his. Just a similar style. I''ll be interested to see if and when you choose such a ring for yourself.
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love the multicolored stones in it.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oleander, that ring is sooo pretty! It DOES remind me of the EP ads, but is still quite different from the rings pictured in his ads. I really think it''s a beautiful piece you have there. I live in a west suburb of Chicago and have relatives in northern WI who LOVE Door Cty., but I''ve never seen any jewelry so fine as the ring you have on their fingers, or while browsing the many stores there! I love the finish of the burnt gold...it almost has a "rustic" look, yet with the stones scattered in, looks refined! Good for your DH, what a great eye he has! Congrats!
35.gif

Oleander

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/12/2006 12:04:23 AM
Author: monarch64
Oleander, that ring is sooo pretty! It DOES remind me of the EP ads, but is still quite different from the rings pictured in his ads. I really think it''s a beautiful piece you have there. I live in a west suburb of Chicago and have relatives in northern WI who LOVE Door Cty., but I''ve never seen any jewelry so fine as the ring you have on their fingers, or while browsing the many stores there! I love the finish of the burnt gold...it almost has a ''rustic'' look, yet with the stones scattered in, looks refined! Good for your DH, what a great eye he has! Congrats!
35.gif

We may be neighbors and not know it.
1.gif

Thank you for your compliments on the ring. I''ll be sure to tell my husband he did a good job.

When in Door County, I highly recommend staying at the Blacksmith Inn . It''s in a sleepy part of the peninsula where there''s not much activity, but the inn is wonderful! Food, atmosphere, comfort are all stellar. Down the street is a nice seafood place and a great corner bar to play darts and drink beer. I''d go back to this little town of Baileys Harbor in a heartbeat.

The ring was purchased at J. Jeffrey Taylor in Fish Creek, WI.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and great memento of the trip! we attended a wedding in door county once and it was lovely!

susi

Shiny_Rock
I''m becoming more interested in jewelry pieces that do not shout loudly and your beautiful ring and some pieces I''ve purchased lately fall into that category. I feel like they compliment our larger pieces or larger diamonds and are just as important in a jewelry wardrobe or collection.

What a lovely ring and I''m so glad you posted pics for us!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the finish on your ring. Also love the colored diamonds in it.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results