shape
carat
color
clarity

sas 2000

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks once more to everyone who responded to my previous question re appraisal.I am trying to find out if anyone in Canada uses this system? Where would one find out? Thanks so much..

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Hi Scarleta. Try calling Marty Haske, the inventor of the SAS2000, at 617-232-5508. I think he''s out of the country at the moment, so leave a message with your contact number and email address. He''ll probably email you back.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.adamasgem.org/
Click on the comments tag near the top or the copyright near the bottom and drop Marty an email and ask him.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again, I did sent them email few days ago and no response???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Make a phone call then. Good luck!!!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
thanks, I will telephone him.. Thanks again

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Marty''s back

Been working on something else with him.....but I asked for you, as he doesn''t allways answer that number.

Closest place is PGS Lab in Chicago....Tom Tashey has one. He doesn''t have any that were sold to Canada

Rockdoc

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for that.What is the second best I can do ? Any suggestions? I was hoping to get a second opinion using this and now? What should one do?

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Where in Canada are you?

Rockdoc

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I am in Vancouver, would be close enough to go to Blaine, but
Chicago is too far.Thanks

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2007 11:11:15 AM
Author: scarleta
I am in Vancouver, would be close enough to go to Blaine, but
Chicago is too far.Thanks

de Goutiere Jewellers Ltd
Paul R. de Goutiere ,CGA
2542 Estevan Ave.
Victoria, BC V8R 2S7
Phone: 2505923224

Here is a CGA in your area. Probably a good idea to call him, discuss the assignment, and see if he is able to do what you wish.

While he doesn''t have an SAS most likely, he may have a different colorimeter unit, but also consider that all of those units are machines, and while informative as a back to the human eye, color grading by eye is still considered the "final word".

By hm being a CGA, and a member of AGS, he has to comply to an ethical code, he has to have had color vision exam, take a yearly exam, and have color comparison AGS graded master diamonds.

Hope this helps

Rockdoc

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for that info I would have to take a ferry to Victoria , its a day trip.., surely there must be one locally also just not sure how to find it..Thanks for that at least I can go there if nothing else comes up..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results