shape
carat
color
clarity

Sarin report

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Newbie99

Rough_Rock
Hi all,I'm looking for a jeweler in or near San Diego, CA, USA that offers Sarin Analysis. I called many local jewelers and none of them have any idea what I was talking about!!Thanks a bunch

Paul

Rough_Rock
Newbie, Have you tried Stephen Policastro? He resides in San Diego. - PaulSteven Policastro
GG (GIA), NAJA
S. California Gem Lab
San Diego, CA Independent jewelry appraiser/gemologist, with 9 years of appraising experience, and 22 years in the jewelry industry. Will give an unbiased evaluation on loose diamonds, colored stones, and most jewelry related items861 Sixth Ave Suite 155 San Diego, CA 92101, ph. 619-236-1643 [email protected]

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those jewelers that can't even get you a Sarin report simply don't want to do business with you. They are offering a "Sorry Analysis" instead.I would suggest you tell jewelers that if the diamond has a GIA report that you would need crown height percentage, crown angle, pavilion angle and pavilion depth percentage in addition to the details on any GIA report. They can get this info if they want to make a sale... It is a no brainer, but they have to be forced as you have already found out.No doubt, there is someone out your way that would simply agree to your request and get the added info for you..------------------
David Atlas
Accredited Gem Appraisers

Newbie99

Rough_Rock
Thanks all,I called Steven Policastro. Yes, he has the service for $10I live near GIA so I just give them a call, they told me they won't give Sarin info out even I'm the owner of the stone unless the crown angle is larger than 35 deg. or some other extreme cases. Once again, thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results