shape
carat
color
clarity

Sarin Report

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

riley

Rough_Rock
Should a jeweler supply a Sarin Report for a potential stone purchase in LA Jewelry District?

Or does anyone know where to get a Sarin Report in Los Angeles?

eek.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can request that they get a Sarin before you will seriously consider purchasing the stone, or make your sale contingent upon the Sarin results being inline with what your expectations are.

Or you can purchase the stone, make sure the vendor has a good return policy, and then take the stone to an independent appraiser who can run a Sarin and probably other reporting to ensure you got a good deal. Look at the Appraiser list/link up top and see if you find one in LA.

Good luck!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
I think that almost every jeweler is able to get a Sarin report for you, if you're about to buy a stone...

Giangi

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Many jewellers can provide a sarin, and some can not.

I have once heard a jeweller tell me,

" when GIA produces these results, so will he."

Sheesh!

Kirk

michigan guy

Rough_Rock
what exactly is a sarin report and what does it include?

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Many Sarin reports look like a label... They include measurements, table diameter, crown height % and angle, pavilion depth % and angle, girdle and culet. Usually they give an AGS cut grade.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results