shape
carat
color
clarity

Sarin report and purchasing question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skip

Rough_Rock

I purchased a stone from a pricescope vendor. I am happy with the stone but I have a question. Here on pricescope people stress "cut" in qualifing a diamond for purchase among other things. Pricescope vendors use various tools to sell their merchandise such as lab grading reports, idealscope images and sarin reports. Diamonds are priced based on the results of these and other various factors.

Now, if a vendor uses a sarin report in addition to a GIA report to show the qualifications of their stones, should they also be including the sarin report in addition to the GIA report when purchasing? Maybe I''m dead wrong but I think it should be included in the purchase and maybe some vendors do include sarin reports. I was amazed when I couldn''t find a copy of the sarin in the paperwork. Am I just being an idiot or do you think I should have it?

What do you think?

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
If you based your decision based on all the documentation that was provided to you before the purchase, I think that you should get all that documentation once you have made your purchase. Contact the company and have them send it to you.

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
You purchesed the stone based on a sarin report, you should have the sarin report. Contact the vender and get it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results