shape
carat
color
clarity

Sarin only on a Lucere!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I found a Lucere that''s lovely, but so far only a Sarin report has been done. Here are the specs, please tell me if it''s a keeper and if so, what is a fair price!

1.85 ct.
F VS1
Width=7.08
Length= 7.15
L/W=1.01
Total D= 4.74 (66.9%)
Pav Depth= 3.57 (50.4%)
Pav angle= none shown
Crown ht= .65 (9.2%)
Crown ang= 23.2 degrees
Table size= 4.15 (58.6%)
Girdle= .24 (3.4%)
FL= None

HELP!!!

Yay?
wink2.gif
Nay?
nono.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It surely needs proper grading (if they want to call it F-VS) and I would expect 18-20k. YAY!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Valeria101, why so pricey? Is it the cut? Also, IYHO what do you think of the Lucere. When I saw it, it had chunky facets that had more rainbow sparkles in it and look like a well cut glassy diamond.

Compared to a radiant, I don't see as many tiny sparkles, hence the "cracked glass" look of the radiant. I sort of like that personally, but kind of curious on your take of the two stones...?

Multumesc frumos...
2.gif

(a little badly spelled Romanian there for ya!)
errrr.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't rely on my taste! I like the stuff uncut (since I'd rather collect crystals than wear gems, but that' another story) and if it needs any tapering, than ECs are my favorite 'cause they don't sparkle as much. In consequence, I was quite enthusiastic about exactly the respective "chunky" look. Anything near a step cut, is just great for me: anything else... well... not really. So this is why I like the Lucere more than the rads and EC more than them all
2.gif
Beyond my preferences, in any version of a cut there are the good, the bad and the ugly, of course - and I did cross most of them by now.

Usually branded cuts are rather more expensive than the "usual" ones (rounds, princesses, rads, you know the list), for no reason but their being "different".

Cu placere!

PS: perfect Romanian spelling, BTW
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results