shape
carat
color
clarity

Sarin Brilliant Eye Vs. Megascope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

biancigroup

Rough_Rock
Hello. We are looking to purchase a Sarin machine model 'Brilliant Eye', however before doing so we are curious to know if anyone has any experience with either this model or with another machine named 'Megascope'. Thank you very much.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I hope Garry will give his insight - he is the expert.

In a meantime, my complements with nice and clean website :appl:

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sarin brilliant eye takes a little longer to give its report and the report has less bells and whilstles than the megascope. It is a product designed for the shop counter so that people do not get all caught up in the technology.

Sarin invented and patented the concept and Ogi (megascope) have been forced to use a different measuring system that is more accurate at the size of the diamond, but less reliable for the actual angles. So naturally I prefer Sarin for HCA.
Sarin make more expensive models (diascan and diamension) that if you could strech that far - may be worth while.
there are other threads / discussions if you do a search.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results