shape
carat
color
clarity

Sarin & AGS Report Don''t Match Up!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dboy10

Rough_Rock
After a visit WF last friday I decided to work with them and found a diamond that I thought would be a great fit. Check it out: http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-1982394.htm

Went ahead and purchased it and ran over to pick it up yesterday so I can play with it a lil bit. (they''re also doing a custom ring for me so I have to get it back to them.) The diamond is gorgeous! It performs well in all different lights, more so in particular lighting situations. It was VERY bright when I took it outside but just my luck it''s been raining and overcast so I haven''t had the chance to see her dance under the sun light.

But anyway, while looking at the reports I noticed the table, depth, and other dimensions didn''t match exactly. The Sarin had one number and the AGS had another.
33.gif
I mean the numbers weren''t far off and they still show up excellent in the HCA but I thought these numbers were suppose to be exact!? Is this something I should be worried about? Is it common? Is it just a matter of some numbers being rounded? I''ve never made a jewelry purchase like this so please forgive my anxiety...

Thanks again guys,

P.S. Any critique on the diamond itself would also be appreciated!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 11:54:39 AM
Author:dboy10
After a visit WF last friday I decided to work with them and found a diamond that I thought would be a great fit. Check it out: http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-1982394.htm

Went ahead and purchased it and ran over to pick it up yesterday so I can play with it a lil bit. (they''re also doing a custom ring for me so I have to get it back to them.) The diamond is gorgeous! It performs well in all different lights, more so in particular lighting situations. It was VERY bright when I took it outside but just my luck it''s been raining and overcast so I haven''t had the chance to see her dance under the sun light.

But anyway, while looking at the reports I noticed the table, depth, and other dimensions didn''t match exactly. The Sarin had one number and the AGS had another.
33.gif
I mean the numbers weren''t far off and they still show up excellent in the HCA but I thought these numbers were suppose to be exact!? Is this something I should be worried about? Is it common? Is it just a matter of some numbers being rounded? I''ve never made a jewelry purchase like this so please forgive my anxiety...

Thanks again guys,

No, the numbers will vary from one machine to the next, just slightly. No cause for concern, you bought a smashing diamond! Relax.
28.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/25/2009 12:16:16 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 3/25/2009 11:54:39 AM
Author:dboy10

33.gif

Thanks again guys,

No, the numbers will vary from one machine to the next, just slightly. No cause for concern, you bought a smashing diamond! Relax.
28.gif
Ditto nothing to worry about, and you did good!

dboy10

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results