shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphires and a diamond: my tribute reset

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this new set!!!! It's much less wide, and fits perfectly on your hand. Congrats!
Thank you!!! While I do love wide rings and wise stacking sets, there is a limit to what is wearable on one finger. I am so happy with my decision

I like the new set!
DK :love:
Thank you dear dk168.
Looking forward to see your pics of your spinel beauty

You're not crazy! I had this made last year. I love it and how it glows! The blue stones are cobalt spinel.:kiss2:
I love that design and it’s gorgeous with these beautiful glowy Stones. Could you please post lots of pics?

They look way more modern now, and more comfortable to wear!!!!
Yes they do! And they are indeed more comfortable, especially in this hot weather.

I love your new set and wish you will enjoy them for a long time to come. The detail of the diamonds set in the cup really impressed me. Your jeweller did a great job!
Thank you! My jeweller works with a new setter now and he did a great job, also with the detailing in the cup.

M
Another beautiful ring(s) by @Acinom - beautiful rings. Your taste in jewelry is perfection. I liked the old ones just fine but the new ones look lovely on your finger, congratulations on all fronts. :love::love::love::love:
Thank you Tekate! This is so kind of you.
I looooove your new ring and I keep gong to your thread. It’s divine.

Love the way the stones and the shapes naturally bounce off each other; very reflecting of relationships.
My jeweller suggested to not place the cups in the same direction. It adds more character, especially since the Stones have the same shape. You said it so well: very reflective of relationships

GREAT reset. Thanks for posting all those progress photos. Glad you continue to regain strength.
Thank you for your kind words. The progress pics Made the waiting so much more pleasurable. And it’s great to see how the designer/ jeweller created the rings

Wear your lovely rings in good health.
Aww, thank you!

They are beautiful Acinom. Thank you for sharing!
Glad you like them T_L. Thank you

I am always so jelly of your pieces! :kiss2: I especially love the progress photos.
Thank you for your kind Words. My jeweller is such a great person. She is wonderful to work with. Very smooth interaction and communication and she radiates positive energy

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the look of your new rings! They are in better proportion with your pretty fingers. Congratulations to you on completing the majority of your treatments. I’m so happy for your return to health! Be well!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the look of your new rings! They are in better proportion with your pretty fingers. Congratulations to you on completing the majority of your treatments. I’m so happy for your return to health! Be well!
Thank you! So glad you like the new set. And thank you for your positive vibes for my health.

clumberlove

Shiny_Rock
Your new set is beautiful! Very modern and better proportioned than the old one. My mum is a breast cancer survivor, so I feel the sentiment. I'm glad your health is improved, may you wear these in good health for many years to come!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new set is beautiful! Very modern and better proportioned than the old one. My mum is a breast cancer survivor, so I feel the sentiment. I'm glad your health is improved, may you wear these in good health for many years to come!
Thanks for your post. So glad your mum survived breast cancer as well.
I totally agree on the proportions of the new set. So happy to wear the rings as a complete set

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring set is gorgeous and so beautifully crafted! :love: I love everything about them and the stones set in to the side of the cups are a perfect addition! I’m so glad to hear you are feeling better now too :)).

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very impressive set! Enjoy those beauties.

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
The new rings are much more suited for wearing them together; they are such wonderful reminder of the support and love you have. I have a family member who have been living with cancer for more than 5 years now and I have first hand experience of seeing how much courage and endurance are needed to keep fighting on. Congratulations and best wishes!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new photos. Especially the one with the green leaves. :mrgreen2:

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Dear @Acinom, this reset is beautiful. When I saw the teaser photo I thought it was one cluster ring. But these are three rings representing three individual people. And yet you can wear them together comfortably on one finger. The design is at once rich, with so much gold and such bold colors, but also simple with comforting, smooth curves.

Thank you for sharing the story, the sentiment, and the production process —

I’m so happy you have the strength and support of these three special people in your life as well as additional family and friends. Wishing you well.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring set is gorgeous and so beautifully crafted! :love: I love everything about them and the stones set in to the side of the cups are a perfect addition! I’m so glad to hear you are feeling better now too :)).
Thank you! I am thrilled with the result. And I do love the detailing in the cup

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very impressive set! Enjoy those beauties.
Thanks! I love wearing these. Strange enough I love the colour combo better in these settings compared to the old ones.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new rings are much more suited for wearing them together; they are such wonderful reminder of the support and love you have. I have a family member who have been living with cancer for more than 5 years now and I have first hand experience of seeing how much courage and endurance are needed to keep fighting on. Congratulations and best wishes!
Thank you for your kind words and for sharing the story of your family member.
For me it has been a tough year but also a year full of love and kindness.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new photos. Especially the one with the green leaves. :mrgreen2:
Thank you! It has been awhile since I photographed my jewelry as I have been on a Big Ban officially ;-)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear @Acinom, this reset is beautiful. When I saw the teaser photo I thought it was one cluster ring. But these are three rings representing three individual people. And yet you can wear them together comfortably on one finger. The design is at once rich, with so much gold and such bold colors, but also simple with comforting, smooth curves.

Thank you for sharing the story, the sentiment, and the production process —

I’m so happy you have the strength and support of these three special people in your life as well as additional family and friends. Wishing you well.
Aww, thank you. I am cherishing your sweet Words. Wearing these rings is very special for me. Around this time last year I had juist finished chemo.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Old and new comparison:

0C42E505-4658-4D69-AD19-90F4A184F725.jpeg 965B9789-0019-47BD-BC14-C3070FD84533.jpeg 52C5A88B-5B25-4C7F-8D7E-8DDDC90B6C19.jpeg
dear Acinom
im.so sorry for what you have been going through
my heart goes out to you and your family
i wish you recovery and much happier times
my OHs daughter got diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer 2 1/2 years ago and after a terribly rough ride is pretty much back to normal
i love your rings both before and after the remake but worn together they just look stunning now
do the rings represent your children ?
was the colour their birthstones ?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :kiss2:. Yours rings also look fantastic worn individually on their own. I love this set!
Thank you! Yes I love the versatility and I can also match them with my other stackers

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
56380FB0-423B-4B36-B58B-A4803068A299.jpeg EA9B0376-8400-44E2-BCAC-EB56863200E2.jpeg
dear Acinom
im.so sorry for what you have been going through
my heart goes out to you and your family
i wish you recovery and much happier times
my OHs daughter got diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer 2 1/2 years ago and after a terribly rough ride is pretty much back to normal
i love your rings both before and after the remake but worn together they just look stunning now
do the rings represent your children ?
was the colour their birthstones ?
Thanks for sharing your story. Glad your OH’s daughter feels so much better now.
The Stones represent my husband (solid diamond rock), my oldest Son (tranquil blue sapphire) and my youngest Son (wild orange sapphire). I always match the character of the stone rather than the birthstone

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
56380FB0-423B-4B36-B58B-A4803068A299.jpeg EA9B0376-8400-44E2-BCAC-EB56863200E2.jpeg
Thanks for sharing your story. Glad your OH’s daughter feels so much better now.
The Stones represent my husband (solid diamond rock), my oldest Son (tranquil blue sapphire) and my youngest Son (wild orange sapphire). I always match the character of the stone rather than the birthstone
that is sooooo lovelly
you must be the most wounderful mom
please please continue to get better
im not a church goer but i have your family in my prayers tonight

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re lovely @Acinom, what a beautiful set. Wear them in good health - always.

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Love, love, love the way they came out and even nicer knowing the sentiment behind them.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FC7630C0-0EE7-4924-8D9C-FBE240E44E5A.jpeg 274FFB23-55FA-4193-9501-8FBF5C1C22D2.jpeg
that is sooooo lovelly
you must be the most wounderful mom
please please continue to get better
im not a church goer but i have your family in my prayers tonight

They’re lovely @Acinom, what a beautiful set. Wear them in good health - always.

Love, love, love the way they came out and even nicer knowing the sentiment behind them.

Thank you for your kind words @Daisys and Diamonds , @Austina and @BrownGinger ! Wearing the set for almost a week now and it’s so easy to wear.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh can’t believe I missed this thread, wow these are lovely! The old rings were beautiful but these work much better as stackers and they look wonderful on your hand and a great tribute to your 3 men. So glad to hear you are doing better as well, which is of course the most important thing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results