shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire Upgrades

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently upgraded by blue sapphires - both for my ring and my studs. I also trade in an orange sapphire for a yellow sapphire.

The YG blue sapphire ring has now had 3 round sapphires on it. I had a .97 carat 6mm, then a 1.56 6.5mm round and now this is a 1.79 carat 7mm sapphire. The YG setting has 4 pointers round diamond accents.

The earrings are my 3rd pair starting with 4mm rounds, then 4.5mm and now 5 mm.

The platinum ring has .39 ctw side diamonds and the yellow sapphire is a square cushion 2.13 carats 7mm. I had a 5.5mm round sapphire in this ring before.

The yellow sapphire has been challenging to capture in photos. It goes from bright yellow to golden yellow (reminds me of yellow beryl) and so fiery I get a lot of reflection back on the pictures.

I am a fan of upgrades - it's nice having a huge down payment towards a larger gemstone.

_3640.jpeg

_3641.jpeg

_3642.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, these sapphires are just gorgeous. :love: :appl: I love them and they look so good on you. It's amazing how you can choose these mesmerizing colors. I love them and can stare at them all the day long. Thank you for sharing so many beautiful pictures. They look different in each picture. I am a lover of blue, but that yellow is just YUMMY. :lickout:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you LLJsmom. This is my first piece of a yellow colored stone. I am going to enjoy it.

Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gosh so much to love! :love: Sapphires me loves......

:appl: :appl:

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Sharon. I am a total sucker for sapphires too.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all your stones,Marcy! Where do you purchase them that you can upgrade them?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Luv2sparkle. I go to a place in Denver that has a great upgrade policy. You only have to spend a $1.00 more than what you trade in. I've taken advantage of that policy many times over the years.

Marcy

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful sapphires and the yellow sapphire is totally gorgeous. Blue sapphires always look so regal to me. Enjoy your upgrades!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty - I love the blue! Congrats on the upgrades!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely upgrades congrats!!! You are so lucky you have a store where you can upgrade most CS vendors don't do that.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Really lovely! I especially admire the yellow sapphire :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning sapphires! I am particularly taken with that shade of blue. :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you JJDN. The yellow sapphire really has a lot of fire but it has been hard to capture in photos. My hunt for a nice blue sapphire is what started me down the path to my current colored gemstone collection.

Thank you MissGotRocks. When I go in for an upgrade I always tell them up front I want sapphires that are royal blue.

Thank you arkieb1. I think it’s awesome I can upgrade my sapphires and rubies there as easily as I can diamonds. It makes it nice. They allow you to trade in jewelry for another piece of jewelry but on that the new piece has to be double what you paid for the first piece.

Thank you aac2013. Silly me I worried I would think the yellow sapphire was too big but I quickly realized that wasn’t going to be a problem.

Thank you PintoBean. That shade of blue seems like a perfect shade for a blue sapphire.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous sapphires marcy! I love them!!! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your beautiful new sapphires marcy! Gorgeous shades of yellow and blue :love: Both rings look perfect on you! :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Marcy!! Gorgeous color & size too, congratulations!! :love: :appl :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Michelle. I love your luscious yellow diamond.

Thank you Junebug. I am really enjoying the yellow sapphire. It is so different from anything else I have.

Thank you Sarahb. Blue and yellow are my favorite color so it’s nice to have them in sapphires.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! You have a wonderful talent for selecting stunning sapphires! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1463585997|4033226 said:
Absolutely beautiful! You have a wonderful talent for selecting stunning sapphires! :appl:

Thank you CRYSTAL24K. I have gotten quicker at knowing what I like and what I don't. I guess it's from practice. :bigsmile:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, Marcy!!!! You've got a gorgeous collection going :love: :appl: :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Kristie. You can't have too many sapphires.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally got some sunshine today so got a few more shots of the yellow sapphire ring.

yellowsunshine.jpeg

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous the yellow is to die for :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG GORGEOUS! :love: :love: :love:

LOVE the blue and the yellow. So vibrant and bright. That beautiful blue and sunny rich yellow. :love: :love: :love:
The bright blue sky and the warm bold sun. The colors of happiness.

You have a beautiful collection Marcy! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Sphene. I finally got to see the yellow sapphire with a lot of direct sun and it had a lot of fire. I am always driving when I see it though so can’t get a picture.

Thank you Missy. I love yellow and blue together but of course I can only wear one of my sapphire rings at once.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love your sapphires -- especially the yellow one!! :love: :love: :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you msop04. I've been wearing the yellow one every day since I got it. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results