shape
carat
color
clarity

sapphire search update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Well I still have not found "the stone" yet, but I think I am in good hands. Based on you guys advise and input I e mailed several of the people you metioned in my earlier post, and I think Jeff White is going to come through with something soon for me. he is VERY easy going and no problem for someone new like me to work with. I would not have posted this except I thought about you guys today and wanted to give you a laugh. Before contacting Jeff I had e mails and phone calls out to a lot of vendors including a local jewellry store. I received a call today from the jeweler telling me that after a long search she had found "the perfect stone for you". Turns out she found a 7mm round, native cut, heated sapphire @ 1.52 ct "medium" color and all for ONLY $7900! Having learned well from you guys and this forum I promptly asked her if that was before or after her 5 fold mark up. When she informed me that there was minimal mark up involved I offered to send her links to numerous website vendors with hundreds of heated stones under 1K ct. That was when she decided a customer needed her attention and ended the phone call...lol. The luckiest day in my life was when I met my Fiance, and perhaps the second luckiest was when I found this forum and you guys!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
JEFF WHITE ROCKS!

LS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results